As an IT services provider with global operations, our sustainability impact spans over many aspects, such as energy consumption in business operations, ethical business practices, and employee health and wellbeing, to mention a few. In 2014, we placed a lot of focus on strengthening the implementation of our Code of Conduct policy and related rules throughout our business operations and supply chain.
Highlights from 2014:
- Greenhouse gas emissions from business operations decreased by 22% to 31 834.7 tons CO2 (40 834.9 tons in 2013).
- Indirect energy consumption in offices and data centres decreased by 5% in 2014, thus reaching our yearly goal of -3.5%.
- ISO 14001 environmental certificate coverage increased significantly during the year, reaching 62% of employees at year-end (21% in 2013).
- By the end of January 2015, 74% of employees had taken our new Code of Conduct and Anti-corruption e-learning. Implementation will continue in 2015.
- Our Customer Experience Index remained stable at 7.51 (7.53) in 2014. Customers say we are easy to work with, and have a good understanding of our customers’ businesses.
- 89% of our employees took part in our yearly employee-engagement survey, Voice. Our Voice index reached 621 (644 in 2013).
- In 2014, a Supplier Evaluation Program was initiated to ensure an environmentally and socially sustainable supply chain.
One of our main goals is to minimize our environmental impact. In 2014, we reduced our CO2 emissions by 22%.
In 2014, more than 600 customer representatives participated in face-to-face interviews to provide input to our annual Customer Experience Survey.